The book addresses some critical questions such as:
- When should you begin building a senior leadership team?
- What are the roles of this team?
- Who should be on the senior leadership team?
- How does this team empower other leaders in the organization?
- What should the senior leadership start and stop doing? What’s their focus?
This an e-book that is a quick and easy read. It is a great resource for church leaders, especially lead pastors and existing senior leadership teams who want to get it right. My favorite part was Tony's explanation of the seven essential roles of the team which cannot be delegated. Highly recommended - it's available for the Kindle at Amazon for less than three bucks.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from Tony Morgan Live for this review. I was not required to write a positive review.The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising".