Thursday, June 16, 2011

You Just Never Know

I loved a post by Jenni Catron on her blog this morning. Read it yourself, but she's making the important point that sometimes the way we encourage or challenge someone can make a huge impact in their lives, even if we don't know it. I was feeling discouraged recently about what I felt was a lack of impact, and two friends in the same week commented out of the blue what I difference I had made in their lives. In God's hands, every interaction with another person is an opportunity to bless in ways beyond our ability or understanding.
"You never know how or when you are influencing another’s life.  You never know what interactions will be critical to help someone make it through another day.  You never know how God is using you without your full understanding.

And because you just never know, let me challenge you to embrace every interaction as if life depends on it.  Because it just might…"

No comments: