Monday, December 8, 2008

A Couple of Compelling Videos to Share

Two videos really caught my attention today. The first is about a nasty virus (worm actually) that targets Facebook users. You get an email from a Facebook friend along the lines of "I can't believe I saw you in this video!" or "Wow! You look awesome in this picture!" with a link. The web site it leads to says that you need to download the latest version of flash to view the movie. Beware - that link won't install flash but will download the trojan and you won't like the results. In general be cautious about these types of links and "updates". I've gotten such an email linking to the worm, so be careful! For info see the story on CNN: CNN video clip on the Koobworm.

The second video that I thought was neat was Brian "Head" Welch, former member of the band Korn, telling his story about what turned his life around. It's from a series by Granger called "I Am Second." Check it out below...

No comments: