Try. Fail. Learn. Adjust.
I've been slack on posting some other very interesting links, so let me just share some recent favorites:
- The Way Weddings Would be if People were Honest at NewSpring
- Think Environments by Mark Waltz
- Connecting with your leaders via free web video conferencing (Tokbox ) - Small Group Resources
- What is Twitter - and discussion on its use for ministry, at Making Difference Makers.
- Missional Ministry - Craig Groeschel. I love this quote: "If you plan to reach the next generation for Christ, don't ask them to believe what you believe, instead invite them to do what you do."